A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baldwin O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.