A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baldwin O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.