Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Reed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brian Reed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reed practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.