A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Reed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brian Reed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 12 office locations.
Dr. John Reed practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA and Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.