Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Reed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brian Reed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reed practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.