A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Reed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Drive Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bratlie Reed MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.