A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Reed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Drive Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bratlie Reed MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.