Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Reed
Dr. John Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window and Sutter Pacific Community Provider Network. He speaks English.
Dr. John Reed has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.
Dr. Harry Carr Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Aaron Hegg
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Joshua Beirne
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Santa Rosa, CA 0 mi14