A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russo is Excellent. Dr. Russo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Russo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Russo practice?
Dr. John Russo practices Family Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians and San Pedro Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Russo, Dr. Evan Russo, Dr. Giovanni Russo, Dr. Hank Russo, Dr. Hans Russo, Dr. Ian Russo, Dr. Ivan Russo, Dr. Jack Russo