A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Russo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Russo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baptist Russo MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. John B. Russo practice?
- Dr. John Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Russo practices Public Health near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Preventive Medicine Specialists.