A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ryan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Ryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Ryan practice?
- Dr. John Ryan has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Ryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.