A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Savage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Savage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Augusta, GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bodeker Savage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Savage practice?
- Dr. John Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. John Savage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
See Potsdam Surgeons.