Learn more about Dr. John Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Savage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Savage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Augusta, GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bodeker Savage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Savage practice?
- Dr. John Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. John Savage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
See Potsdam Surgeons.