A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Savage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Savage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Savage practice?
Dr. John Savage practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Potsdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Potsdam Surgeons.