A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonds
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Simonds Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonds graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Simonds has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Benj Simonds MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John B. Simonds practice?
- Dr. John Simonds has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simonds practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.