A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bennett Simpson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Simpson practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs Village, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs Village Primary Care Doctors.