Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bush Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.