Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Simpson
Dr. John Simpson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Sequoia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Simpson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Christopher Dunn
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Marie President
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Lei Lim
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi11