A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bush Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.