A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bush Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. John Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.