A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sims, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sims has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Sims MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sims practice?
- Dr. John Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sims practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.