Learn more about Dr. John Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sims, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sims has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Sims MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sims practice?
- Dr. John Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sims practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.