A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stevens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bassett Stevens MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Stevens practice?
- Dr. John Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stevens practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.