A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burke Sullivan MD is a male doctor, has 37 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pharmacology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Clinical Pharmacology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Clinical Pharmacologists.