A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tedeschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tedeschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tedeschi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 63 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedeschi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tedeschi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bantivoglio Tedeschi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John B. Tedeschi practice?
- Dr. John Tedeschi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tedeschi practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.