Learn more about Dr. John Tedeschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tedeschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tedeschi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 63 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedeschi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tedeschi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tedeschi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Tedeschi practice?
Dr. John Tedeschi practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and West Collingswood, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.