A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Thomas practice?
- Dr. John Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thomas practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.