- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomson is Excellent. Dr. Thomson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Thomson practice?
Dr. John Thomson practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Thomson, Dr. Deshawn Thomson, Dr. Jan Thomson, Dr. Hank Thomson, Dr. Shayne Thomson, Dr. Shane Thomson, Dr. Jackie Thomson, Dr. Giovanni Thomson