A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Thomson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Thomson practice?
- Dr. John Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thomson practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Primary Care Doctors.