Learn more about Dr. John Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Thomson practice?
Dr. John Thomson practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.