Learn more about Dr. John Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Thomson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Thomson practice?
- Dr. John Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thomson practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.