A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tiffany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tiffany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tiffany, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiffany graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tiffany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burton Tiffany MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John B. Tiffany practice?
- Dr. John Tiffany has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tiffany practices Pediatrics near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Pediatricians.