Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Walters
Dr. John Walters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Cleveland, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Walters is affiliated with The Toledo Hospital and University Of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. John Walters has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. John Walters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.
Dr. John Coletta
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Family Medicine
Westlake, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Dimitra Servetas
Westlake, OH 0.06 mi8
Dr. Aaron Didich
Family Medicine, Residency
Westlake, OH 0.06 mi7