Dr. John Byam Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. John Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Cholestasis, Crohn's Disease, and Hepatitis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Watkins practice?
Dr. John Watkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hematologists.