A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lactose Intolerance
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byam Watkins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. John Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Watkins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Gastroenterologists.