Learn more about Dr. John Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Watkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Watkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lactose Intolerance
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byam Watkins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. John Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Watkins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Gastroenterologists.