A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bentley Webber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Webber practice?
- Dr. John Webber has 1 office location.
Dr. John Webber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.