A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weiss, FACC, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Weiss FACC, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. John Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. John Weiss practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.