A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yoder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byard Yoder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Yoder practice?
- Dr. John Yoder has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yoder practices Family Medicine near Myerstown, PA.
See Myerstown Family Physicians.