- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babalola is Excellent. Dr. Babalola has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Babalola, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babalola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babalola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Babalola practice?
Dr. John Babalola practices Surgery near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hicksville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Babalola, Dr. Evan Babalola, Dr. Giovanni Babalola, Dr. Hank Babalola, Dr. Hans Babalola, Dr. Ian Babalola, Dr. Ivan Babalola, Dr. Jack Babalola