Dr. John Babalola MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Hicksville, NY

3.9

July 27th, 2016
Surgery consultation
This guy was in a rush to get out of the room from the moment he entered. He was rude, condescending and he even mocked me. When I was asking questions he said he already answered about 10 of my questions and has other patients to see. Not very reassuring when you have to go under the knife. I would recommend another Dr. Someone who will take the time you need to feel comfortable.

November 4th, 2015
At first appt. Dr.Babalola was very kind. He introduced himself with a smile and went on to examine via questioning and palpating(gallbladder issues). He was very honest and explained what should happen and what could happen. Afterwards he asked if I had any questions or concerns, which I had a bunch, he took his time with me and answered every question I had thoroughly and honestly. Very pleased and comfortable.

April 27th, 2015
Horrible bed side manner
The ease of scheduling an appointment is wonderful. However, during the appointment I spent more time waiting to see the doctor. Dr Babalola is very unprofessional. He speaks very low, doesn't answer questions clearly and is always in a hurry. When I had additional questions for him before a scheduled procedure he was annoyed, rude and actually yelled at me. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend seeing this doctor if you have a condition that requires follow up visits.

August 5th, 2012
Inguinal surgery
This man did a perfect job from day one. Highly recommend using him for surgery.

May 5th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr babalola was kind, gentle and professional. I would highly recommend him. He did a great job when he took 2 lipomas out of my back. Syossit hospital was the best also. Thank you Jesus.