Dr. John Babalola MD, MPH Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017
Doctor was rude ,in a hurry and relunctently answered my questions.
I had two consultations with this doctor for a sports hernia. 1st time he was in a rush and told me I had umbilical hernia which wasn't bulging or hurting.So he said I need triple hernia mesh.2 by my groin each side plus the umbilical.Then he scheduled me for surgery in 10 days and I needed medical clearance. Which was a battery of test blood work stress test etc.This actually takes time .Had to reschedule Went in for a second consultation and he was rude was very condescending. Made fun of my questions about the surgery to my body.insisted I need umbilical hernia operation even tho a second doctor said no.Then told me the hospital will call me the day before with all details.Hospital called late Friday afternoon and left a voice mail to show up Monday 6am bring ID.No room number no info very unprofessional. I called to cancel my procedure not comfortable with this doctor or his staff.Then he calls my house Sunday speaks to my wife demanding to know why I cancelled all rude!! Go somewhere else!!

July 27th, 2016
Surgery consultation
This guy was in a rush to get out of the room from the moment he entered. He was rude, condescending and he even mocked me. When I was asking questions he said he already answered about 10 of my questions and has other patients to see. Not very reassuring when you have to go under the knife. I would recommend another Dr. Someone who will take the time you need to feel comfortable.

November 5th, 2015
At first appt. Dr.Babalola was very kind. He introduced himself with a smile and went on to examine via questioning and palpating(gallbladder issues). He was very honest and explained what should happen and what could happen. Afterwards he asked if I had any questions or concerns, which I had a bunch, he took his time with me and answered every question I had thoroughly and honestly. Very pleased and comfortable.

April 27th, 2015
Horrible bed side manner
The ease of scheduling an appointment is wonderful. However, during the appointment I spent more time waiting to see the doctor. Dr Babalola is very unprofessional. He speaks very low, doesn't answer questions clearly and is always in a hurry. When I had additional questions for him before a scheduled procedure he was annoyed, rude and actually yelled at me. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend seeing this doctor if you have a condition that requires follow up visits.

February 19th, 2015
abdominal surgery

August 5th, 2012
Inguinal surgery
This man did a perfect job from day one. Highly recommend using him for surgery.

May 5th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr babalola was kind, gentle and professional. I would highly recommend him. He did a great job when he took 2 lipomas out of my back. Syossit hospital was the best also. Thank you Jesus.

June 7th, 2017