A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babb is Excellent. Dr. Babb has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Babb practice?
Dr. John Babb practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Babb, Dr. Deshawn Babb, Dr. Jan Babb, Dr. Hank Babb, Dr. Shayne Babb, Dr. Shane Babb, Dr. Jackie Babb, Dr. Giovanni Babb