A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Babson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babson graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hurst Babson MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Babson practice?
- Dr. John Babson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Babson practices Family Medicine near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Family Physicians.