A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Babyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babyak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Babyak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Babyak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Babyak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Western Reserve Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Babyak MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Babyak practice?
- Dr. John Babyak has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Babyak practices Otolaryngology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH and Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Otolaryngologists.