Learn more about Dr. John Babyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Babyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babyak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babyak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Babyak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Babyak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Babyak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Western Reserve Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Babyak MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Babyak practice?
- Dr. John Babyak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Babyak practices Otolaryngology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Otolaryngologists.