A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacha, General, Laparoscopic, Robotic and Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Femoral Hernia
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacha graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bacha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Bacha DO is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bacha practice?
- Dr. John Bacha has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bacha practices Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.