The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bacha
Dr. John Bacha, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with another office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bacha is affiliated with Martin Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and JFK Medical Center. Dr. Bacha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bacha has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Bacha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.24 mi
Dr. Stephen Martyak
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.69 mi47
Dr. Linda Kiley
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Gynecology
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.77 mi28