A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacha, General, Laparoscopic, Robotic and Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Femoral Hernia
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacha graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bacha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Bacha DO is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bacha practice?
- Dr. John Bacha has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bacha practices Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.