Dr. John Bacha Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Bacha?

Gifted Surgeon

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Amazing personality. Wonderful doctor. Fantastic surgeon. Can't say enough about him. Highly recommend him.

Top notch Bariatric Surgeon

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr. Bacha is incredible. My sleeve gastrectomy went without a hitch. No issues. He is extremely engaging and available by phone or text 24 hours a day. The best part is he had the surgery and knows what to expect. It's refreshing to find a physician understands the patient perspective and was once a patient himself. I highly recommend Dr. Bacha if you are considering bariatric surgery.

God Send!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Bacha is the greatest. His bedside manner is unlike any physician I have ever dealt with. The surgery was flawless. He is extremely skilled. I could not be happier with Dr. Bacha.

Fantastic job

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Bacha did a great job to fix my hernia. I was able to get back to normal activity almost immediately afterward. Thank you Dr. Bacha. You are truly talented.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Bacha is an excellent doctor. He throughly explained my procedure and was very considerate of my concerns. He spoke to me before and after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Bacha for your gallbladder surgery. Glad to know bedside service still exist.

Saved my life!

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr. Bacha is a breath of fresh air. After having been sick for quite a long time and refused surgery by other surgeons, Dr. Bacha saw me and agreed to try and fix me. I am so blessed he did. Not only am I back to normal but extremely happy that after so many years of being told I had to live this way and no surgeon would touch me, Dr Bacha came in and not only changed my life but saved my life. Thank You!!!

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Bacha was wonderful. My painful hernia is no more. Out of hospital the same day as the surgery. Couldn't be more pleased with him and his office staff. Thank you Dr. Bacha

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Truly special and gifted surgeon. Kind and compassionate. Wonderful to have had as my surgeon.

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Did a great job. My family doctor told me the bulge I felt was a hernia. Was referred to Dr. Bacha. Read the reviews and agree. Great person and great surgeon. I had a quick recovery. Small scars. Bonus was his office staff speaks Spanish. Thank you Dr. Bacha.

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Great surgeon. Fantastic bedside manner. Highly recommend him for anything. Thank you Dr. Bacha.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Saved my life. Went to surgery in the middle of the night. Can't speak highly enough of him. He is amazing. Great bedside manner. I whole heartedly recommend him.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Chose as my surgeon for bariatric surgery. Had sleeve gastrectomy. Very pleased with Dr. Bacha and his staff. Recommend to anyone looking to have bariatric surgery.