Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Aug 9th, 2014

by Donna Lemaster on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Bacha is the best. He is professional and has a great bedside manner along with compassion for you the patient. He takes the time to sit and assure you of your diagnosis and explains any questions that you might have. He is someone that I would highly recommend!

|  Fortunate to have found a great surgeon  |  show details
by Cheryl H. on Dec 22nd, 2013

Was recommended by co-worker who had surgery with him. I'm so glad I took her suggestion. He was wonderful. Minimal pain. Small scars and barely noticeable. Offered laparoscopic or robotic surgery. I chose robotic surgery and am extremely satisfied. Not only am I now pain free but have found a great surgeon if I ever need any other procedures.

Sep 5th, 2013

Great surgeon. Made me feel extremely comfortable about my procedure. I was extremely nervous but he put me at easy and I am very pleased with his expertise. I highly recommend him.

Jul 20th, 2013

Amazing physician to work with very approachable. Always willing to answer nursing and patient questions. Patients seem to really like him. Great bedside manner, explains procedures to patients so that they understand.

by Bethany L. on Jun 8th, 2013

What a wonderful person. Took time to explain my surgery in terms I understood. Very caring. I was extremely worried before my surgery and he took the time to ease my mind. I definately recommend him.

|  Wonderful bedside manner/easy to talk to  |  show details
by Rosalind Jackson on May 23rd, 2013

Easy to understand because he takes time to explain things, draws diagrams, promptness in taking care of my requests and needs in the hospital. Great bedside manner! Took charge in addressing a problem with my nursing care....came in to see me following procedure several times.

Oct 6th, 2011

Amazing bedside manner. Highly recommended.