Dr. John Bacha DO Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Palm Beach Gardens, FL

4.8

April 6th, 2017
Fantastic job
Dr. Bacha did a great job to fix my hernia. I was able to get back to normal activity almost immediately afterward. Thank you Dr. Bacha. You are truly talented.

January 13th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Bacha is an excellent doctor. He throughly explained my procedure and was very considerate of my concerns. He spoke to me before and after my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Bacha for your gallbladder surgery. Glad to know bedside service still exist.

December 20th, 2016
Saved my life!
Dr. Bacha is a breath of fresh air. After having been sick for quite a long time and refused surgery by other surgeons, Dr. Bacha saw me and agreed to try and fix me. I am so blessed he did. Not only am I back to normal but extremely happy that after so many years of being told I had to live this way and no surgeon would touch me, Dr Bacha came in and not only changed my life but saved my life. Thank You!!!

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Bacha was wonderful. My painful hernia is no more. Out of hospital the same day as the surgery. Couldn't be more pleased with him and his office staff. Thank you Dr. Bacha

November 25th, 2016
Truly special and gifted surgeon. Kind and compassionate. Wonderful to have had as my surgeon.

November 8th, 2016
Did a great job. My family doctor told me the bulge I felt was a hernia. Was referred to Dr. Bacha. Read the reviews and agree. Great person and great surgeon. I had a quick recovery. Small scars. Bonus was his office staff speaks Spanish. Thank you Dr. Bacha.

October 10th, 2016
Great surgeon. Fantastic bedside manner. Highly recommend him for anything. Thank you Dr. Bacha.

September 8th, 2016
Saved my life. Went to surgery in the middle of the night. Can't speak highly enough of him. He is amazing. Great bedside manner. I whole heartedly recommend him.

July 5th, 2016
Chose as my surgeon for bariatric surgery. Had sleeve gastrectomy. Very pleased with Dr. Bacha and his staff. Recommend to anyone looking to have bariatric surgery.

June 2nd, 2016
Thank you Dr. Bacha for saving my father's life. We are eternally greatful. You are an amazing person and wonderful surgeon.

May 24th, 2016
After reading the reviews, I was confident in my choice for him to do my surgery. He lived up to my expectations. Wonderful job. Very pleasant bedside manner. Very thorough explanations of procedure. Can't even see scars. Highly recommend. Thank You!!

May 5th, 2016
Had stomach pain for a while. My Dr said it was my gallbladder. He recommended Dr Bacha who was amazing. Did the entire surgery with the robot through one small hole in my bellybutton. Now it looks like I never had any surgery. Super happy with Dr Bacha.