A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Bacon practice?
Dr. John Bacon practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Plastic Surgeons.