A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bacon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wayne Bacon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bacon practice?
- Dr. John Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bacon practices Plastic Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Plastic Surgeons.