A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baddley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baddley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baddley, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baddley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baddley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Baddley MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Baddley practice?
- Dr. John Baddley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baddley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.