A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bagnasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bagnasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bagnasco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnasco graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagnasco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence HospitalWaco, Tx
- Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Bagnasco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Bagnasco practice?
- Dr. John Bagnasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bagnasco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.