A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bagnasco is Excellent. Dr. Bagnasco has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bagnasco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnasco graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bagnasco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagnasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bagnasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Bagnasco practice?
Dr. John Bagnasco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Woodway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bagnasco, Dr. Deshawn Bagnasco, Dr. Jan Bagnasco, Dr. Hank Bagnasco, Dr. Shayne Bagnasco, Dr. Shane Bagnasco, Dr. Jackie Bagnasco, Dr. Giovanni Bagnasco