A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailitz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailitz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bailitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bailitz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Bailitz practice?
- Dr. John Bailitz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bailitz practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.