inactive

John R Baird MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 61 reviews

September 9th, 2016
Adrenal fatigue, mental fog, fatigue, slow recovery = ALL GONE! Thank you Dr Baird
After going to numerous Dr's to find relief, Dr Baird, properly identified my physical challenges, and helped me reclaim my health, power and energy. His recommendations were spot on and I feel GREAT! Best I have felt in 30 years! Highly recommend.

June 22nd, 2016
Quack
The worst doctor I have ever known.

May 27th, 2016
Be warned:
Dangerous doctor.

April 27th, 2016
This man can be charming. That is where it ends. He struck me as exceptionally exploitative.of those desperate for relief from pain.

June 16th, 2015
Dr. Baird is the ONLY doctor who has helped me with thyroid issues. He looked at me as a whole person with symptoms rather than just relying on bloodwork. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HIS NEW PRACTICE IS LOCATED AND A PHONE NUMBER? I understand he's opening his own practice.

June 9th, 2015
Dr. Baird is a caring physician who lives by the 'do no harm' mantra. He is concerned about the 'whole body' and finding out the root cause of disease instead of just a temporary solution to symptoms.

June 4th, 2015
Staff
I went to Dr. Baird in 2010 and he diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. I knew I had it but could not find a doctor to help me. My pain was getting unbearable. I tried to get my medical records and the receptionist got belligerent with me. I sent a written letter , but still couldn't get my records. I had to get right down mean. The receptionist denied and blamed me. I was sent a letter to not come back I would not be treated. He did do some test to determine my diagnosis and I do have Fibromyalgia. I'm sorry his belligerent staff member was so dishonest.

April 26th, 2015
The ONLY doctor who ever helped me with my pain.

January 29th, 2015
Disgusted
I went to Baird 4 years ago for fibromyalgia . He put me on medicine that was shutting my down, I could not function at work, or home. I went to a sleep doctor that Baird told me to and they even told me to get off the meds but Baird said he was the doctor and I was fine-kept prescribing same dosage. I had a relapse and was sent to the hospital for the medicine where they said my brain could not handle the meds and shut down. After leaving the practice, they started billing me for outrageous sums of money that I never knew about before and refused to pay. Was sent to collections. Told them in collections I would not pay because I never saw a bill before until I left. Did not pay either!

January 25th, 2015
Rude
He blurted out to me when he come in the first time he ever saw me and said so you been molested

May 5th, 2014
I'm not a patient of Dr. Baird's but I have had to see him a couple of times. He took me off my meds. twice and I went through withdrawals. He is a terrible Dr. and needs to be in jail. My own Dr. there won't even give me my meds cause he doesn't want to go behind a co-workers back. I can't believe Dr Campbell let this man in to his business AND STAND by him.

March 25th, 2014
Arrogance and billing issues
The wait time in their office was often hours. I was given a medication and told "I would know" when it was time to come off of it, but was given no weaning instructions and it was a medication that required tapering. I was billed for the insurance portion of a visit which was actually covered already. I called, you could never get a person on the phone. Was turned in to collections. It was eventually resolved after several letters and faxes. If you are considering establishing with this doctor, I urge you to do an internet search of him and review any legal documentation you may find prior to placing yourself in his care.