A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baites is Excellent. Dr. Baites has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baites graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baites has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baites accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baites:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Baites practice?
Dr. John Baites practices Family Medicine near Goodlettsville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Baites, Dr. Deshawn Baites, Dr. Jan Baites, Dr. Hank Baites, Dr. Shayne Baites, Dr. Shane Baites, Dr. Jackie Baites, Dr. Giovanni Baites