A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bajgrowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bajgrowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bajgrowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajgrowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Bajgrowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bajgrowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Z. Bajgrowicz practice?
Dr. John Bajgrowicz practices Internal Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists.