A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakos
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bakos, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bakos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Bakos MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. Bakos practice?
- Dr. John Bakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bakos practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Pediatricians.