Internist, Pediatrician

by Martinez Family on Dec 31st, 2015

Dr Bakos was our Dr when he was in Lincoln and now that we moved to North Highlands we have switched back to him. He is a great Dr.

Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr Bakos is the best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting . His compassion and care is endless . No doubts I will never see another Doctor when you had the best .

Rude office staff show details Rude office staff
by Julie on Jan 18th, 2015

I think Dr Bakos is a amazing Doctor but you just can't ignore his office staff . Rude completely unacceptable treatment to his patients . I only put up With there crap because of him

The BEST doctor EVER!! show details The BEST doctor EVER!!
by Kristin on Jan 12th, 2015

Doctor Bakos is AMAZING! Best doctor I've ever had! He actually listens to my concerns and I trust his advice. He's very well educated and his staff are like family. I got pregnant with my daughter and had her almost a year ago all while in his care so it's so fun to bring her in with me to my appointments and she loves it too!

Registered Nurse show details Registered Nurse
by Wanda Philipps on Apr 11th, 2014

Dr. Bakos is the most caring and supportive doctor I have ever know and I have been a nurse for thirty five years. He is professional and gives the patient what he needs, not always what he wants. Who could complain unless they have problems that Dr. Bakos does not see patients for its, another specialty. He was always worth the wait to see him.

best doc I've had!! show details best doc I've had!!
by Thankful for Dr B on Mar 26th, 2014

As a young woman with a rare chronic illness it was refreshing to find someone who knew about my condition. No matter what the schedule he is always accessible. He's truthful, maybe to a fault, and takes as much time as he needs to be thorough.

treat DGroctor show details treat DGroctor
Jul 23rd, 2012

He is fast, accurate, and all inclusive.

Office Staff is abusive to all patients -Rude!!!!!!! show details Office Staff is abusive to all patients -Rude!!!!!!!
May 31st, 2012

The office staff comprised of 3 to 4 of the least intelligent, rude, disrespectful, condescending, humans I have ever been subjected to. It has to be against the law to stay in business and be allowed to operate a medical office where people come for HELP - and get treated with utter and total disrespect. I have been seen in that office about 3 times....I drag myself back there every 3 months because I cannot find another doctor on my crappy insurance plan BUT I am changing doctors even if I have to pay out of pocket to go to a different doctor so I do not have to be subjected to Dr. Bakos' office staff. He is guilty by association because I brought it to his attention on my first visit and he admitted that he has received many complaints....yet continues to allow those women to brutalize his patients with their mean and inhumane treatment!

Rude and not Practical show details Rude and not Practical
Nov 2nd, 2009

Very RUDE. He thinks the knows everything because his title is MD, PhD. When he introduce himself as "John Bakos...the one and only MD, PhD in town". Fancy title, but does not know much.