Internists

729 Sunrise Ave
Ste 610
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 347-7001
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Registered Nurse  |  show details
by Wanda Philipps on Apr 11th, 2014

Dr. Bakos is the most caring and supportive doctor I have ever know and I have been a nurse for thirty five years. He is professional and gives the patient what he needs, not always what he wants. Who could complain unless they have problems that Dr. Bakos does not see patients for its, another specialty. He was always worth the wait to see him.

|  best doc I've had!!  |  show details
by Thankful for Dr B on Mar 26th, 2014

As a young woman with a rare chronic illness it was refreshing to find someone who knew about my condition. No matter what the schedule he is always accessible. He's truthful, maybe to a fault, and takes as much time as he needs to be thorough.

|  treat DGroctor  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

He is fast, accurate, and all inclusive.

|  Office Staff is abusive to all patients -Rude!!!!!!!  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

The office staff comprised of 3 to 4 of the least intelligent, rude, disrespectful, condescending, humans I have ever been subjected to. It has to be against the law to stay in business and be allowed to operate a medical office where people come for HELP - and get treated with utter and total disrespect. I have been seen in that office about 3 times....I drag myself back there every 3 months because I cannot find another doctor on my crappy insurance plan BUT I am changing doctors even if I have to pay out of pocket to go to a different doctor so I do not have to be subjected to Dr. Bakos' office staff. He is guilty by association because I brought it to his attention on my first visit and he admitted that he has received many complaints....yet continues to allow those women to brutalize his patients with their mean and inhumane treatment!

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

You might have to wait a little to see this Dr but he will take whatever time is needed when it is your turn. He is a very knowledgable doctor. No BS and to the point. I respect that in a doctor!!

|  Unprofessionalism at its best  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

This man is the epitome of an unprofessional, condescending ass. I wish there was an option of giving zero stars in this review because his accuracy in diagnosing a problem and bedside manner truly deserve zero stars. I will never see this doctor again and will never recommend him to anybody.

|  Rude and not Practical  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Very RUDE. He thinks the knows everything because his title is MD, PhD. When he introduce himself as "John Bakos...the one and only MD, PhD in town". Fancy title, but does not know much.

|  FAT DISGUSTING RUDE  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2009

HOW COULD YOU ACTUALLY SEE A DOCTOR WHO COULD KILL YOU IF HE SAT ON YOU?...............THIS DOCTOR IS COLD WITH NO BEDSIDE MANNER, CLASS OR SKILL. TRUTHFULLY A DISGRACE TO THE MEDICAL FIELD