Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Balbas
Dr. John Balbas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Balbas is affiliated with St John Medical Center, Tulsa, OK and St. John Broken Arrow. Dr. Balbas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Balbas has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Balbas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Keith Stanley
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0 mi33
Dr. Jules Dumais
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0 mi13
Dr. Justin Reid
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0 mi10