A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baldauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baldauf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baldauf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldauf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baldauf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Baldauf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Baldauf practice?
- Dr. John Baldauf has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Baldauf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Orthopedic Surgeons.