Learn more about Dr. John Baldauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baldauf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldauf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldauf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baldauf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldauf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baldauf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Baldauf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Baldauf practice?
- Dr. John Baldauf has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baldauf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.