A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baldauf is Excellent. Dr. Baldauf has been reviewed by 91 patients who have provided 88 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baldauf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Hip Resurfacing, and Hip Surgery.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldauf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldauf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldauf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baldauf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Baldauf practice?
Dr. John Baldauf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Baldauf, Dr. Deshawn Baldauf, Dr. Jan Baldauf, Dr. Hank Baldauf, Dr. Shayne Baldauf, Dr. Shane Baldauf, Dr. Jackie Baldauf, Dr. Giovanni Baldauf