A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Baldwin practice?
Dr. John Baldwin practices Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Baldwin, Dr. Evan Baldwin, Dr. Giovanni Baldwin, Dr. Hank Baldwin, Dr. Hans Baldwin, Dr. Ian Baldwin, Dr. Ivan Baldwin, Dr. Jack Baldwin