A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Balocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Balocki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Balocki, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balocki graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balocki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Balocki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Balocki practice?
- Dr. John Balocki has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Balocki practices Family Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Streamwood, IL.
See Crystal Lake Family Physicians.