Dr. John Bandeian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 16th, 2016
Amazing in every way.
Truly the most amazing dr. He strives to his best ability and knowledge to make you more youthful and feel wonderful about yourself. He takes the time to evaluate you and to satisfy your needs and wants. I recommend him to all. He's amazing! Thank you for all you do. 😊

January 21st, 2016
Tummy tuck
It has been a week since I had my tummy tuck by Dr Bandeian and I'm so very happy that I chose him! Comparing my incision site and overall look to others, I have to say that Dr Bandeian is an artist! I now wish I'd had him do this year's ago! My healing process has been so great! My belly button looks perfect! I had some concerns sure to prior clotting issues and Dr Bandeian took time to address those and to care for me in the absolute best way possible! I can't say enough about how great my experience has been! His continued care following surgery is better than any Dr I've ever seen!

November 13th, 2015
Customizing my appearance that looked good for me.
I would like to thank Dr. Bandeian, for taking the time to give me all the knowledge and concerns for my procedure. He was very patient and showed me different ways that my surgery could correct the issue I had with my ears. I was so happy to find a doctor who would sit down with me and meet my needs. I always felt comfortable and new I was under the care of a professional. I highly recommend Dr. Bandeian to any one considering a cosmetic procedure.

July 23rd, 2015
Delighted !
I am so glad to have found Dr. Bandeian. I never feel pressured (which I have experienced in the past ) and it is very comfortable to discuss different procedures and prices . I feel like we are working together for what I am looking for. He takes his time with me , and I am so delighted to have come across him . I recently have moved from NY and love it here , and this is a added bonus.

June 10th, 2015
Amazing All Around
I had some beign moles that I wanted removed for cosmetic reasons. I was told by a Dermatologist that he did not have time to remove them, to go see a Plastic Surgeon. I went to Dr. Bandeian in which he done a consultation and removed the moles on the same day. His prices were very good and he done an fantastic job with the removal. Also, I have had acne and hair loss for almost two years and have seen multiple physcians. No one wanted to help or get to the root of my problem. Dr. Bandeian perscribed Aldactone, and within a week I have already seen an improvement in the acne and hair loss. I also had spider vein injections at his office and the nurse done a wonderful job and the price was very reasonable. I am so pleased with all the services I have been provided by Dr. Bandeian and I would recommend everyone to go see him, he is so kind and has an amazing bedside manner.

May 30th, 2015
My Lipo Story
I had been debating abdominal lipo for about a year. I have 3 kids and have had a c-section. My lower abdomen WAS very large and uncomfortable. I knew it was something I needed to do, to have all the excess fat that had accumulated over the past 8 years removed. I would then talk myself out of it thinking I couldn't afford it and was afraid something would go wrong during the surgery. I finally got fed up with being so uncomfortable and the joint pain and back pain that carrying around extra weight causes. I had researched different surgeons over the last year and had decided that if I was going to do it I wanted to consult with Dr. Bandeian. He has the experience, over 30 years, and per his website, he would be affordable. He also had lots of pictures for me to review, didn't find that on any other websites. I took the plunge and called. Connie answered the phone and scheduled my appt. She was very helpful and nice. When I arrived for my first appt, the consultation, I didn't have to wait long and Dr. Bandeian called me back, unusual for a Dr. to call his patient back. He listened to my concerns and then talked to me about the differences in lipo and a tummy tuck, because I was considering that as an option. I decided to do lipo. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bandeian and never once did I feel embarassed or belittled. I will admit, I was a little scared to have such a procedure but knowing the experience he had gave me comfort. I was happy to learn they take care credit, which allows you to make payments with or without interest ( based on how you set it up). I had my surgery, and done well. I was very nervous the morning of my surgery but once I got there I was at ease. Robin, Connie, and Dr. Bandeian were all calm, nice, and comforting. They were very careful to be sterile, I had no worries of infection. Dr. Bandeian took his time and skillfully removed all that unwanted fat. For the first week I was sore and uncomfortable. The first 2-3 days were the worst. Each day got better. It took about 10 days for the swelling to start going down and when I seen the results after 2 wks I was blown away. Dr. Bandeian done an excellent job on me. That whole big lump of fat was gone. I could get into clothes I hadn't wore in about 5 yrs. I feel so much better about myself. I feel better, look better, and have no regrets. It was so worth it. I am 3 wks post op and Dr. says I am still swollen some. It amazes me that my results will get even better with time, I am happy with them now. Based on my research, Dr. Bandeian was able to remove over double the fat that most surgeons remove. I am so thankful that he worked hard to get good results for me. I have had a wonderful experience with him and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bandeian. He has the experience and affordable prices to make dreams come true. If I were to have any other procedures Dr. Bandeian would definately be the one to do them.

April 21st, 2015
Breast Augmentation
We are very happy with Dr. Bandeian. My results are wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

April 23rd, 2014
From the first phone call into the office, I spoke with his nurse, Connie. She was able to answer all my questions for the precedure I was interested in. I went in for my consultation with Dr. Bandeian and was confident that I had found a surgeon who knew exactly what I wanted and could do it. Since that first procedure, I have been back several times for other reasons. I have not been disappointed at all. The doctor and staff have a way of making you feel welcome and family. I recommend Dr. Bandeian and his team for all your cosmetic needs.

April 14th, 2014
I had breast augmentation 13 months ago and I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Bandiean was very thorough, professional, and nice. The staff are very quick to get back to you via email/phone. I highly recommended Dr. Bandiean, hes the best!

December 19th, 2013
Restylane & Dysport Procedure
I have been treated by Dr. Bandeian for Restylane & Dysport injections, spider veins and arm surgery to remove fatty tissue. Since I've written an excellent review regarding my arm surgery that Dr. Bandeian performed & the great job that Connie did treating my veins, I'll talk about my experience getting Restylane & Dysport treatments. I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. The Restylane is a miracle for deep lines/wrinkles & the Dysport is fabulous as a combative to fight wrinkles especially between your eyes, forehead & crows feet around your eyes. The procedure only takes minutes, but the results are nothing short of a miracle!! Dr. Bandeian & Connie have the greatest patient relationship I've ever experienced. They are both amazing. I can honestly say that Dr. Bandeian has the best prices in the area...he had Restylane special for $375 & Dysport for $7 per unit!! WOW unheard of prices!! I received these prices Dec. 18, 2013! But most importantly Dr. Bandeian & Connie are skilled professionals that I completely trust. I'd like to thank them both! From their loyal patient...they know who I am!! mkh

December 4th, 2013
Dr review
Dr. Bandiean is a great doctor. He has a good bedside manner, he takes time with you and explains everything in depth. You do not feel rushed and his staff is very nice as well. I would recommend him for any of your plastic surgeon or comestic needs.

June 20th, 2013
Skillful with Reasonable Prices
Though I will never again look like a 20 or even a 40 years old, my goal is to age gracefully - to look good for my age. I don’t want my face to look like a wrinkled, disgruntled prune; rather I want my face to look smooth and pleasant. Dr. Bandeian helps me do just that. He is very generous with his time while recommending cosmetic procedures (in my case, Botox, filler, and face peel) and explaining them to me. I can count on Dr. Bandeian to give me realistic expectations, he doesn’t overpromise. Then, while undergoing a procedure, I have confidence in Dr. Bandeian and his nurse, Connie, to treat me with both skill and caring. That is truly a comfort! And finally, thankfully, Dr. Bandeian’s prices are reasonable. I have a limited budget for cosmetic procedures and Dr. Bandeian helps me get the best results for my money.