Dr. John Bandeian Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bandeian Jr?

May 1st, 2017

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Brandeian is an amazing doctor! Very friendly and made me feel less nervous and also very thoroughly answered my questions. Not only is he very skilled but he is very honest and takes your health and how you feel into consideration! Highly recommend!

April 4th, 2017

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Bandeian is an excellent doctor and I am very satisfied with the work that he has done for me. Dr. Bandeian is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable but he takes the time to explain the procedure thoroughly. He ensures that the patient understands the possible outcomes so that they may make the most informed decisions. Unlike some other doctors who are mainly interested in getting paid, I really feel that Dr. Bandeian's main concern is in the satisfaction and well-being of his patients. He came highly recommended by a dear and trusted friend and now I can say through my own experience that I recommend him without reservation. A+++

January 31st, 2017

Extreme Satisfaction

My satisfaction with Dr. Bandeian and his treatments are immeasurable. He answers all questions and takes plenty of time, never hurrying or making me feel rushed. In addition, his great bedside manner makes you feel completely relaxed. I would highly recommend Dr. Bandeian.

January 30th, 2017

Simply Amazing!

Dr. Bandeian is amazing! His expertise, knowledge, patience and attention to detail is excellent which contributes to making the experience priceless. From the consultation to treatment of dysport and juvederm, he has been helpful and understanding. I am grateful to Dr. Bandeian and Connie (his nurse) for their tenacity in meeting my expectations. This has been an incredible experience and I'm happy to recommend this outstanding office.

December 21st, 2016

Dr. Bandeian is a joy, he is truthful, reasonable and a brilliant doctor

November 3rd, 2016

Couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon

In my late 30's I considered seeing a plastic surgeon for different reasons but was very reluctant due to different opinions and the possibility of things going wrong. I was introduced to Doctor Bandeian and right off the bat felt very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and provided me with different options. He was also very helpful with offering cost efficient procedures that worked within my budget. I can truly say that I couldn't be happier with the results he has achieved and it has giving me a much better feeling about my self image. I can honestly say that he is the one doctor that I look forward to seeing!

March 16th, 2016

Amazing in every way.

Truly the most amazing dr. He strives to his best ability and knowledge to make you more youthful and feel wonderful about yourself. He takes the time to evaluate you and to satisfy your needs and wants. I recommend him to all. He's amazing! Thank you for all you do. 😊

January 21st, 2016

Tummy tuck

It has been a week since I had my tummy tuck by Dr Bandeian and I'm so very happy that I chose him! Comparing my incision site and overall look to others, I have to say that Dr Bandeian is an artist! I now wish I'd had him do this year's ago! My healing process has been so great! My belly button looks perfect! I had some concerns sure to prior clotting issues and Dr Bandeian took time to address those and to care for me in the absolute best way possible! I can't say enough about how great my experience has been! His continued care following surgery is better than any Dr I've ever seen!

November 13th, 2015

Customizing my appearance that looked good for me.

I would like to thank Dr. Bandeian, for taking the time to give me all the knowledge and concerns for my procedure. He was very patient and showed me different ways that my surgery could correct the issue I had with my ears. I was so happy to find a doctor who would sit down with me and meet my needs. I always felt comfortable and new I was under the care of a professional. I highly recommend Dr. Bandeian to any one considering a cosmetic procedure.

July 23rd, 2015

Delighted !

I am so glad to have found Dr. Bandeian. I never feel pressured (which I have experienced in the past ) and it is very comfortable to discuss different procedures and prices . I feel like we are working together for what I am looking for. He takes his time with me , and I am so delighted to have come across him . I recently have moved from NY and love it here , and this is a added bonus.

June 10th, 2015

Amazing All Around

I had some beign moles that I wanted removed for cosmetic reasons. I was told by a Dermatologist that he did not have time to remove them, to go see a Plastic Surgeon. I went to Dr. Bandeian in which he done a consultation and removed the moles on the same day. His prices were very good and he done an fantastic job with the removal. Also, I have had acne and hair loss for almost two years and have seen multiple physcians. No one wanted to help or get to the root of my problem. Dr. Bandeian perscribed Aldactone, and within a week I have already seen an improvement in the acne and hair loss. I also had spider vein injections at his office and the nurse done a wonderful job and the price was very reasonable. I am so pleased with all the services I have been provided by Dr. Bandeian and I would recommend everyone to go see him, he is so kind and has an amazing bedside manner.

May 30th, 2015

My Lipo Story

I had been debating abdominal lipo for about a year. I have 3 kids and have had a c-section. My lower abdomen WAS very large and uncomfortable. I knew it was something I needed to do, to have all the excess fat that had accumulated over the past 8 years removed. I would then talk myself out of it thinking I couldn't afford it and was afraid something would go wrong during the surgery. I finally got fed up with being so uncomfortable and the joint pain and back pain that carrying around extra weight causes. I had researched different surgeons over the last year and had decided that if I was going to do it I wanted to consult with Dr. Bandeian. He has the experience, over 30 years, and per his website, he would be affordable. He also had lots of pictures for me to review, didn't find that on any other websites. I took the plunge and called. Connie answered the phone and scheduled my appt. She was very helpful and nice. When I arrived for my first appt, the consultation, I didn't have to wait long and Dr. Bandeian called me back, unusual for a Dr. to call his patient back. He listened to my concerns and then talked to me about the differences in lipo and a tummy tuck, because I was considering that as an option. I decided to do lipo. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bandeian and never once did I feel embarassed or belittled. I will admit, I was a little scared to have such a procedure but knowing the experience he had gave me comfort. I was happy to learn they take care credit, which allows you to make payments with or without interest ( based on how you set it up). I had my surgery, and done well. I was very nervous the morning of my surgery but once I got there I was at ease. Robin, Connie, and Dr. Bandeian were all calm, nice, and comforting. They were very careful to be sterile, I had no worries of infection. Dr. Bandeian took his time and skillfully removed all that unwanted fat. For the first week I was sore and uncomfortable. The first 2-3 days were the worst. Each day got better. It took about 10 days for the swelling to start going down and when I seen the results after 2 wks I was blown away. Dr. Bandeian done an excellent job on me. That whole big lump of fat was gone. I could get into clothes I hadn't wore in about 5 yrs. I feel so much better about myself. I feel better, look better, and have no regrets. It was so worth it. I am 3 wks post op and Dr. says I am still swollen some. It amazes me that my results will get even better with time, I am happy with them now. Based on my research, Dr. Bandeian was able to remove over double the fat that most surgeons remove. I am so thankful that he worked hard to get good results for me. I have had a wonderful experience with him and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bandeian. He has the experience and affordable prices to make dreams come true. If I were to have any other procedures Dr. Bandeian would definately be the one to do them.