Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bandola
Dr. John Bandola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, RI, with another office in Wakefield, RI. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bandola is affiliated with South County Hospital Healthcare System and South County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. John Bandola has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Bandola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, RI.
Dr. Kelli Naylor
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kingston, RI 0.78 mi16
Dr. Gloria Sun
Wakefield, RI 1.85 mi25
Dr. Joseph Romanello
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wakefield, RI 3.04 mi17