A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bandy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bandy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Bandy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bandy practice?
- Dr. John Bandy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bandy practices Pediatrics near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Pediatricians.