Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Great Doctor! Have been going to him for years.

June 29th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Bangston for 15+ years. Great doctor!

October 25th, 2011
Patient for almost 10 years
My husband and I have been patients for almost 10 years and Dr. Bangston has always been courteous and on time. What I like most about him and his staf is their ability to get us an appointment, when we need it.

September 22nd, 2010
BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES
I was a patient of Dr. Bangston's for a few years prior to about 2006. I ALWAYS paid every bill; right at the time of visit most times. I am a 30 year old single woman who has worked hard to keep a good credit rating. Yesterday I looked at my credit report and a $25 fee from Dr. Bangston's office is in collections! When I called the office to inquire the nurse told me it was from a missed annual physical appointment and made some statement about outsourcing their billing. MY QUESTION TO HER WAS: "AS A PATIENT OF DR. BANGSTON WHO ALWAYS PAID HER ACCOUNT...WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED THAT I OWED MONEY BEFORE IT WENT TO COLLECTIONS??" I've had the same number since I was a patient of his...a simple phone call...even a letter to let me know I owed something and I would have gladly paid $25 if I had accidentally missed an appointment. (I do not recall ever making that appointment...but have no recourse to dispute it and the fee!) Instead I have to find out about it over 5 years later? BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Dr. Bangston may be a good doctor but he is directly responsible for his office practices and his staff...and that is where he FAILS MISERABLY. When I do return to Austin, I will not be using him as my doctor and I would definitely not reccomend him to any of my friends or family because of the lack of respect his office seems to have for patients.

September 22nd, 2010
BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES

June 7th, 2010
Very thorough
I recently went in for a physical and Dr. Bangston took a lot of time to review my medical history and current conditions.I appreciate the attention that he provided.

April 29th, 2010
Great Doctor
I've gone to Dr. B for over 10 years and he has been an amazing doctor. He is not judgemental and makes you feel at ease. I used to have an insurance that required a referal for almost everything, and he and his staff were quick to send any that I needed. Appointments are easy to schedule and he usually can see you the same day with little to no wait time. The only drawback I have is that I had to move out of state and find a new doctor.

November 4th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr. Bangston always takes the time to listen without judgment. He shows a true concern for my health. I have always been able to see him the same day that I call if I've been sick. He and his staff sincerely ask how I am doing. He is very good at diagnosing. Dr. Bangston is proactive in preventative medicine. If there is family history of something and even a remote chance I have it, he will have the necessary testing performed.