A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bannon is Excellent. Dr. Bannon has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bannon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bannon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Bannon practice?
Dr. John Bannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bannon, Dr. Evan Bannon, Dr. Giovanni Bannon, Dr. Hank Bannon, Dr. Hans Bannon, Dr. Ian Bannon, Dr. Ivan Bannon, Dr. Jack Bannon