A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Banowetz is Good. Dr. Banowetz has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Banowetz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Banowetz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Banowetz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banowetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Banowetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Banowetz practice?
Dr. John Banowetz practices Neurology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Banowetz, Dr. Evan Banowetz, Dr. Giovanni Banowetz, Dr. Hank Banowetz, Dr. Hans Banowetz, Dr. Ian Banowetz, Dr. Ivan Banowetz, Dr. Jack Banowetz