Just like a YOUNG Grandpa show details Just like a YOUNG Grandpa
Mar 31st, 2011

I was so nervous for this appointment, my Dad had been diagnosed with Parkinson's a couple of years ago, showing some sign's and symtoms I thought, but after a very thorough exam and some much needed humor, Dr. Banowetz put me at ease and gave me great news. The condition that was diagnosed is very minor and Dr. Banowetz and staff very friendly personable, and re assuring I left feeling and knowing I was going to be okay, I appreciate and can not Thank You enough for your time and attention to my needs concerns and easing my worries. You truly are a very special DR :) :) Sandy K

Mixed Emotions show details Mixed Emotions
Aug 24th, 2010

I think he is very kind and very professional but when I left his office, I felt it was a waste of time. I had no more answers when I left then when I came in and it was frustrating because I felt my symptoms were not taken serious enough.

I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time with this DR show details I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time with this DR
Jul 26th, 2008

Do yourself a favor and try to find a DR who cares. This Dr is very good at blowing you off and not addressing the problems. He makes you feel like you are wasting his time. His secretary is very rude.