Dr. John Barbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Barbe?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. John Barbe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2013

Dr Barbe is amazing, he is knowledgable and takes the time at each appointment to be thorough and give you information that is needed. I have never liked any other physician more, ever! I fully trust him with my children and would recommend him to anyone who wants the best for their family. My favorite thing is that he always explains things to you in a professional way, even if it's not your first child. In a since, he is treating each child as an individual, and doesn't skip steps if the parent has already 'been there, done that' so to speak. He will even do after hour calls which are so appreciated!! Thank you Dr Barbe!

November 10th, 2011

Dr. Barbe is a great guy! I have recommended him to several friends already!

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Barbe is an excellent pediatrician

My oldest is 13, and we've never had a pediatrician who spent so much time with us and cared so much. He goes above and beyond to talk about safety, age-specific changes, and behavior. Great at talking to me as a parent, and awesome at communicating with the kids.

September 26th, 2010

Bad Experience

We had a terrible experience with Dr. Barbe. My son had a very bad sinus headache a week after recovering from the flu. We guessed that it was a sinus infection and went to Indian Crest for help. We saw Dr. Barbe, who was rude and confrontational, insisting that we have a CAT scan rather than prescribing antibiotics. I think he was angry that we had the nerve to suggest the diagnosis ourselves. Reluctantly, we agreed, and the scan confirmed what we already knew - a sinus infection. The cost? - $2700 and an invasive procedure that exposed my son to a large dose of unnecessary radiation.

July 21st, 2009

Choosing Dr Barbe as our girls' pediatrician was one of the best choices we've ever made!! He's very patient and efficient with kids and really communicates and connects with them at their level. He's also very understanding and allows parents to go with their choice of treatments/options (within reason of course) - very good at laying out all the options available and never forcing parents to go one way. We are relocating soon and will miss having him as our pediatrician - hope we find another pediatrician as good as him!! I would definitely recommend him - have done so in the past and so far everyone's been happy!!

July 21st, 2009

Dr. Barbe is a very caring doctor who works well with children of all ages. I have a 1 year old and a 16 year old that both really like him

March 12th, 2009

My kids LOVE Dr. Barbe. He is wonderful with children, answers any question I can think of, spends ample time with us, and even called us after hours to check on my ill child. We have had some communication issues with the office staff however, often phone messages are not relayed to the MDs appropriately and accurately. And there is not a triage nurse at this office who will answer medical questions over the phone. But we think Dr. Barbe is so wonderful that we continue going despite the communication issues!

April 17th, 2015