A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barbuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barbuto, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbuto graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Barbuto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Western Rehabilita, Sandy, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Barbuto MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Barbuto practice?
- Dr. John Barbuto has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barbuto practices Neurology near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Neurologists.